Careers Application Form
Please complete the form below and attach your Resume and a Cover Letter specifying the position you are applying for, as one document. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only selected individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
Applying for Position: Office Administrator
End of the Roll is a retail franchise that specializes in all types of flooring for both residential and commercial properties. Our End of the Roll Surrey location is currently seeking an Office Administrator to join their team. You will work closely with the Store Owner as well as manage all the administrative activities for this locations.
The Office Administrator is responsible for the administrative operations for End of the Roll . Primary responsibilities include: receiving inventory into system, cash flow management, and the overall management of paperwork. The Office Administrator ensures seamless operations of the offices through effective and efficient administrative activities as well as will work closely with the Store Owner.
- Detail Orientated
- Critical Thinking
- Organizational and Environmental Awareness
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
- Posting of daily bank deposits in the Point of Sale machine as well as system
- Apply payments and reconciliations of customers’ accounts
- Collections of accounts receivables
- Receive inventory into the system
- Create part numbers for inventory as required
- Compile all accounts payable information and send into Corporate Office for payment
- Manage subcontractor information and issue payments as required
- Reconciliation of Store Owner’s monthly expense reports
- Support Store Owner in special projects as required
- Cash flow management of bank accounts
- Liaison with Corporate Office on questions and/or providing information as requested
- Manage the office environment.
- Utilize information systems to gather, store and distribute assigned information within the company.
- Provide interdepartmental support as assigned.
- Manage all administrative processes.
- Ensure the sorting and distribution of mail, faxes and assigned email accounts.
- Stay current on Administrative and office management best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in business administration consider an asset.
- Minimum 2 years in administration required.
- Experience in the retail industry preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Politically and culturally sensitive.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail required.
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects.
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Pro-active, ability to work under own initiative without direction.
- Willing to take on additional tasks as required and learn new skills
- Willingness and ability to undertake training needed in order to fulfil the changing requirements of the job.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Motivated individual with proven initiative.
- Monday – Friday, 8 hrs per day
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
Please apply online or in person with your resume at our store:
13570 78 Avenue
We sincerely thank all applicants; however only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time