Careers Application Form
Please complete the form below and attach your Resume and a Cover Letter specifying the position you are applying for, as one document. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only selected individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
Applying for Position: Flooring Advisor (Sales)
End of the Roll Discount Carpet and Flooring is a retail franchise that specializes in all types of flooring for both residential and commercial properties. As the leading retailer for flooring, End of the Roll Winnipeg location is currently seeking a Flooring Advisor to join their team. We offer a competitive compensation package, group benefits, and a training program that will help make you successful.
The Flooring Advisor is responsible for greeting and working with customers by determining their needs and asking questions to help them purchase the right product. This position will reach business targets using excellent sales and communication skills. Other duties include maintaining a thorough up to date knowledge of company products. This individual will also develop his or her revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service.
- Work with customers to determine their requirements.
- Answer questions and offer suggestions to customers based on a thorough knowledge of the product line.
- Offer additional products/services to customers related to the sale.
- Assist customers with any relevant paperwork to complete the sale.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of competitor's products for comparison.
- Maintain and expand the company's database of customers.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Create sales leads and initiate of prospect calls.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales goals.
- Establish ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Aid in getting orders ready for customers (when applicable).
- Maintain code of ethics, integrity and passion always.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and objectives.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Motivated and creative team player.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google.
- Full time, 40 hours per week.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 100lbs may be required on occasion.
We sincerely thank all applicants; however only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time