Dear Valued Customers,
The health and safety of you, our valued End Of The Roll customers, and our numerous members and employees across the country is our highest priority. We are taking continual guidance from Health Canada, as well as provincial and local authorities related to COVID-19. Here are the actions we are taking:
We are using the following preventative safety measures:
- No shaking hands
- Using social distancing of a minimum of 7 feet
- Frequent hand washing
- Hand sanitizer bottle/wipes
- Cleaning door handles, countertops, credit card machines, etc. after every customer
Depending on local and provincial guidelines, your local End Of The Roll hours may be different than normal. Please check your local store here
and call prior to visiting the store to ensure they will be open or be available for an appointment.
Although the current guidelines are crowding of 50 people or less, we will keep limits of under 10. With our stores being spacious this will eliminate any close crowds.
Prior to our installers entering your home, here are our guidelines:
- They will call in advance to confirm that they are feeling well and everyone in your home is feeling well. A rescheduling may be necessary
- Prior to entering your home, they will sanitize their hands
- No handshaking
- Using social distancing of a minimum of 7 feet, with preference that installers will be in separate rooms or floors than our customers
- If there is persistent coughing by anyone in the home, our installers are expected to leave immediately and reschedule at the appropriate time
If you are looking for DIY products and are not comfortable visiting the store, feel free to contact your local store
and they will guide you with products that can be shown online and you can have samples or your purchase delivered to your home. Delivery charges may apply.
We are committed to you, our members, and communities and will continue to keep you informed with any new information on our website. We appreciate your trust in End Of The Roll, and as flooring is essential for restoration, property management, and home construction, many stores remain open to the general public so we are taking the many prudent steps to keep our stores as safe as possible.
In closing, we wish everyone across Canada and the World our very best as we go through these unprecedented times. With all of us supporting and working together, we will get through this.