Please complete the form below and attach your Resume and a Cover Letter specifying the position you are applying for, as one document. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only selected individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
For over 33 years, End of the Roll has been providing Canadians with the very best brands in flooring at the best prices. Our supportive team environment provides the training you need to succeed in any one of our many opportunities nationwide.
Floor Covering Installer (Subcontractor)Where:
Fort McMurray, various worksites
Weekdays and weekends
A Day in the life of
The Floor Covering Installer will be responsible for measuring, prepping, and installing of new flooring in residential homes and businesses. He or she will be tasked with preparing the worksite, removing items to be replaced, and completing required installations. This includes (but not limited to) the installation and removal of carpet, vinyl, luxury vinyl, and other resilient floor coverings.What we need from you
- High School diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the flooring industry.
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Must be able to lift/carry excess of 50lbs and occasionally lift an excess of 100lbs.
- Must have WCB coverage, be active and in good standing, and be able to provide a Clearance Certificate/Letter.
- Must provide invoices with business/GST number included on invoice.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Must reside in Fort McMurray or be willing to relocate.
If you have the required work experience, exceptional attention to detail, strong work ethic, excellent customer service skills, a positive and professional demeanor and a desire to earn an above average salary while working for a team that believes in you as much as you believe in us, we’d like to hear from you.
Please forward us your resume including a minimum of 2 references.
At End of the Roll, we’re dedicated to giving you and our customers our very best.