1. The merchandise herein described shall remain the property of the seller and shall not be charged to any third party until it is entirely paid for.
2. The loss, injury, or destruction of the merchandise shall not operate in any manner to release the buyer from his/her liability hereunder.
3. Special orders (not in stock) cannot be canceled by the buyer.
4. There will be a charge of $25.00 levied for NSF Cheques.
5. In the event of the cancellation of an order by the buyer, End Of The Roll retains the right to levy a restocking charge of a minimum of 25%.
6. Installation costs are extra unless otherwise posted on this invoice.
7. Buyer shall pay interest on all monies due and owing at the rate of 2% per month (24% per annum). All payments shall apply first to interest accrued and then to the principal sum remaining unpaid. Interest unpaid shall be compounded monthly and added to the principal sum remaining unpaid. Interest unpaid shall be compounded monthly and added to the principal sum owing and shall bear interest at the same rate.
8. End Of The Roll does not accept responsibility for shading, facing, or pile crushing in any soft surface floor covering.
9. No returns or refunds after 30 days of purchase.
10. Delays in delivery or installation for reasons beyond End Of The Roll’s control are not subject to any refund or adjustment.
11. Any complaints or notice of shortages must be made within forty-eight (48) hours after receipt of goods as they will not be returnable or credited to any account after the above period.
12. This is the entire agreement between the parties and there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and no collateral agreements other than as expressly set forth or referred to herein.
13. End Of The Roll is not responsible for merchandise not picked up after 90 days from the invoice date.
14. It is agreed that should any clause, condition or term, or any part thereof, contained herein be unenforceable or prohibited by law or by any present or future provincial or federal legislation, then such clause, condition term or part thereof, shall be amended, and is hereby amended, so as to be in compliance with the said legislation or law but, if such clause cannot be amended so as to be in compliance with any such legislation or law then such clause, condition, term or part thereof is severable from this agreement, and all the rest of the clauses, terms, and conditions or parts thereof contained herein shall remain unimpaired.
15. The buyer acknowledges and agrees that its rights with respect to this invoice are limited to claims made against the End Of The Roll Franchisee shown on the face hereof and confirms that it has no rights against the Franchisor of End Of The Roll stores with respect to the same.
16. To not void the manufacturer's warranty, you are required to steam clean carpet products as often as every 18 months. See manufacturer guidelines for details.